Cooking With Kids ecipe Facts & Trivia:
1. TEXAS places the most orders for Homeschool Cooking With Kids! Thanks so much to all you Texans out there! The next State is California. The most international visitors are from the United Kingdom, but Israel holds the place for the most international orders.
2. The garbage Disposal was first introduced by GE in 1941
3. Vegetable! It's cousin to the cucumber and kin to the gourd. Watermelons can range in size from 7 to 100 pounds. The world record for the largest watermelon is 255 pounds, grown by Vernon Conrad of Bixby, Oklahoma.
4. Heinz catsup is reported to travel at 25 miles per year! I don't know if it's true or who in the world had time to figure that one out.
5. The most common barbeque items are in this order: hamburgers, steaks, hotdogs, chicken breasts (according to Indiana Propane)